Another midweek update!
First, to all the NEW-new-new Patrons, welcome! We're on 99 monthly supporters. WOOHOO! One more to go! With this release, we have reached my personal goal of nearly doubling our monthly income. Once we hit $600 pm, I'll go celebrate with all of you in spirit. (It's not a huge amount, but got to have goals, right?) Oh, and M. Jeremiah, I saw your message, but I couldn't respond before Patreon suspended you. I don't know why they did what they did, but I'm sorry. Not sure if you will ever read this, but I saw you. <3
Now on to the fun stuff! If you aren't on the Discord server, you should be suffering from serious FOMO. Ask anyone that has been joining our work-along-chat channel. I'm not kidding or over-hyping. Let me show you some of the options we've added with all your help!
I've hinted in the past at some pretty big changes we'll be revealing on Patreon, so keep an eye out for a particular poll to appear. You'll know it when you see it! (Did you know you can follow a creator on Patreon without subscribing? Neat, huh?)
So, enough call to actions. Some changes that we've completed in the last week:
- Added MC eye customization options. (Options created by Discordians)
- Added MC hair customization options. (Options created by Discordians)
- Added MC body customization options. (Options created by Discordians)
- Halved the speed at which the cinematic intro text was displaying.
- Added several more reaction/personality options.
- Removed the flirting bug where Khalil and all the others just wouldn't take a hint.
- Added some more minor animations like bobbing while walking. (more to follow)
- Added two more MC backstories. (Options created by Discordians)
I'm off to continue working on Infinite Stars. I'll see you on Discord! <3